Gluten Free Pizza Is A Real Treat!
Gluten Free Pizza is getting easier to find.
Many restaurants and pizza parlors now offer it, and you can also find it in the freezer section of some stores, or in a box to make at home.
Below is my list of restaurants serving gfree pizza.
If you want to share your favorite pizza place, please do! We would love to hear about it, and encourage restaurants to keep them coming... Just fill out this simple form.
Restaurants That Serve Gluten Free Pizza
- Amici’s East Coast Pizzeria Serves Still Riding GFree Pizza... Locations in Northern California
- Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano Biaggi’s serves gfree pizza AND gluten free pasta! They also have a wide choice of gfree sauces... Locations are mostly in the Midwest, but spreading out. In the west they’re in Utah and Colorado, and in the east they’re in New York and North Carolina.
- Boston’s Gourmet Pizza: some small pizzas are available gluten free... Locations in many states.
- Mary’s Pizza Shack They make their pizza crust using ancient grains like sorghum, amaranth, and teff, and make it away from the flour in the kitchens. Good news for paleo eaters that don’t mind fudging just a bit! Locations in Northern California.
- Garlic Jims Pizza Lots of great reviews for their gfree pizza. Looks pretty good for a pizza place–They also have gfree ribs, wings, and cheesecake. Locations in Southern California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Colorado, Tennessee, Florida
- Mariposa Baking Company offers cheeseless or rice cheese pizza if you call ahead. Located in Oakland CA, and San Francisco at the Ferry Building. They also sell/serve bread and many other baked goods–either fresh or frozen. Some things are also dairy free and/or nut free... Order pizza crusts and other items online.
- Monical’s Pizza Restaurant... Locations: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin
- Passport Pizza and Ribs Michigan. Gluten free desserts coming soon, or so they say...
- Pizza Fusion Organic food, with vegan, casein, lactose, and gluten free “cheese.” I wish I had this nearby!... Locations in many states.
- Uno Chicago Grill Serves Redbridge Gluten Free Beer and has an extensive GFree menu... Locations in many states.
- Wildfire Restaurant GFree Pizza and GFree burger buns! Known for Steaks, Chops, and Seafood. They also serve Redbridge G free beer, and flourless chocolate cake. Locations: mostly in Chicago and Northern Illinois. But they are also in McLean VA, and Eden Prairie MN.
- zpizza now serves gf pizza made with rice flour instead of bean flour in some of it’s restaurants. What a great idea. I never did understand the bean flour thing. Their ingredients are fresh and some are organic. They list no MSG for pepperoni, meatballs, and chicken sausage, and offer a vegan cheese option. I don’t know if it’s casein free... Locations in many states, but they don’t all offer gluten free crust. You may want to contact the one nearest you to find out if they have it.
A company called Still Riding Pizza provides gluten free pizza crust to many restaurants, including lots of local places. You can check their website to see if there’s a place near you if you don’t see anything listed here.
You can also order the crusts to bake your own pizza at home.
Return from Gluten Free Pizza to Restaurants Serving Gluten Free Food
Return from Gluten Free Pizza to the Home Page
New! CommentsHave something to say? Leave a comment in the box below.